Friday, September 4, 2009

Alright, So I Am a Little Crazy

As you all know the linens have been something that is very important to me and also a difficult project. I think I have solved the problem, though. I could not decide which linens I wanted to go with because I could not picture it in my head. I am usually a pro at knowing how things will turn out and being able to visualize the result but I just couldn’t this time. So, I made a picture board and NO I am not great with all of the fancy computer programs yet but I will be. Someday I will be able to draw up fancy plans for clients on the computer.

But for now you can all get a chuckle because:
A. The picture below looks like a 2nd grader's art project.
B. I was crazy enough to even do this.
C. I was nutty enough to actually post it for all to see.

So on this beautiful Friday afternoon enjoy my reception hall and how it will look on the day that I tie the knot.


(How Goofy)

I am going to switch the centerpieces around so that the more detailed ones are on the simple tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment