Monday, August 31, 2009

Shoe Love

I am obsessed with shoes and love heels, the taller the better! So naturally shoes for the big day are going to be very important and I have been looking high and low for a pair that will be perfect for the walk down the aisle. As my search continues I have not found many options that I am interested in for myself but, I have found quite a few pairs that would be super cute for my maids. If I go with the un-matching dresses (option #2) they will all get to choose shoes as well. If they have matching dresses I am not sure yet. Below are some of the shoes that tickled my fancy for the ladies standing beside me.

(shoes from Zappos.com)

I figured some shoe love might help on this Monday morning.


P.S. Don't worry ladies...you don't have to wear them all night

1 comment: