(picture from intercontinental.com)
So I don't know exactly what I want but here is what I do know:
- I need colors that go with brown but I don't think I want brown as a main color. Although, this Polk-a-dot brown theme caught my eye today. I just feel like the brown and sage/brown and blue/brown and fuchsia thing is not my style.
(Photos by Julie Dreelin of Beach Productions)
- I would like to stick with the jewel tone look probably including a bright pink, deep orange, natural green, raspberry color and possibly a Merlot or blue color.
- I want a table cloth or runner with a contemporary print (love the look of a big, bold print).
(picture from theknot.com)
- I would like half of the tables to have a full short centerpiece of different flowers with all of the colors incorporated. The picture below has some of the colors I am interested in and I like the glass vase but I don't want all the twigs and extra "stuff." I would also want something that is fuller with more colors and packed more tightly.
- I want the other half of the centerpieces to be branches with moss at the base and either flowers, candles, crystals or all of the above hanging from the branches.
- I love the look of clean, contemporary tables.
The problem is that I don't know how to pull all of this together and I really can't find fabric or tablecloths that I like to help me make a cohesive vision ...
Hopefully the wedding Gods will smile down on me and help me figure this one out.